Point-and-shoot Decontamination Solution
SteraMist (BIT®) utilizing patented Binary Ionization Technology (BIT) assures that micro organisms (including spores) are destroyed in even the most hard-to-reach areas. The process applies cold plasma activation to a hydrogen peroxide-based solution to create Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS).
SteraMist (BIT®) provides fast acting, broad spectrum biological disinfection, and leaves no residue or noxious fumes. The environmentally friendly characteristics ensure safety for your employees and equipment, while providing maximum biological log reduction for your hospitals, surgical centers, clean rooms and other mobile medical units. Results have proven its superior efficacy by consistently killing 99.9999% of test microorganisms, a >6 log reduction.
Lightweight configuration ideal for rapid decontamination of surfaces in closed and/or open spaces.
- Designed for direct “point and shoot” decontamination
- Recommended Application Rate = 1,000 sq ft per liter
- Fluid capacity = 4 liters
- Dimensions = 15” x 20” x 24”
- Weight = 50 lbs (44 lb base, 6 lb cable and applicator)
- Power Requirement = 110V 15 Amp (220V available on request)